Join "Windows Feedback Group" and Get Vista Free

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
From our front-page news:

Yeah. So I am not a fan of Vista, and yeah, I never get bored of using my "Killer of Dreams" image, but that's not what's important here. What's important is that if you are, for some unexplainable reason, wanting to own a copy of Windows Vista (I just threw up a little), then Microsoft has got you covered. Of course there is a catch, but it's arguably small.

The process works like this. You register to join the Windows Feedback Group, offer up the willingness to allow Microsoft to evaluate your usage and also partake in the occasional survey, and then download the software to burn and install. It's simple. You can read about the facts here before deciding, to see if it's right for you. Which it isn't. Probably.

<table align="center"><tbody><tr><td>
windows_vista_large_news_logo_killer_of_dreams.jpg

</td></tr></tbody></table>
By participating in the program, you can help us focus our work on the features that you use most often, tell us where to simplify our software when it is too difficult, and suggest new capabilities that improve your experience. The program includes two parts: a survey feedback program and an automated feedback program.

Source: Windows Feedback Program - Via: Slashdot