Invite to a Counter Strike Source DM server shakedown run!

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
MONDAY Monday monday! Come play Matrix Deathmatch Counter Strike: Source (VIDEO)

Actually open 24/7 until Tuesday 1/31. But we hope to see you Monday evening!
This is a new server and this is a shakedown run, not everything will be perfect.

Youtube video detailing the map
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3fvfA4roqxY" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="480"></iframe>

Game Server and TS3 Server

IP 66.150.121.175 Port 27015 Current Name Rains Matrix Death Match Server FastDL NFO NY

A TeamSpeak 3 server is available to the public if you need it IP is 66.150.121.175 and no password needed.

Rules
No cheating, hacking, glitching or racism.

Notes
The mode is elimination death match. If an entire team were to be wiped out the round would be over.
Otherwise the frag limit is 100 and the time limit is 10 minutes.

Still working on tweaking some settings. The initial round start on the empty server is a little rough you will load in and then the round will commence.
6 bots are on and each player will replace these bots after 6 people you have no bots.
Sometimes the balance gets screwed up when the second person ever comes on, wont last long.

Ban appeals and contact
Send em to CounterStrike (at) RainMotorsports dotcom and dont take it too personal its a test server and wont be around long except for some events later on. I will take a look into any situations that arise. You can also send any comments there if you want to help out but I will be in TS3 during most of the testing so hit me up there.

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I am unfortunately unable to hop in tonight, but I should be golden to game it up a bit on Monday. I'll see if my brother wants to join in as well.

Edit: He will. He mocked me, "You going to get all teary-eyed when we play cs_office?" (a level I spent way, way too much time in.)

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
Servers Up.

Haha yeah rob the original plan was to run a modified version of cs_office but that got scrapped last minute due to some problems. If I run a second server definitely see about putting it into rotation.

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
Alright I put bots on the server and am going to leave it up 24/7. Let me know how it goes if it gets loaded up with people. Rob let me know monday when you decide to get on I will be there.

Spawn points and random are set and fixed now!

Last edited:

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
Alright posted a video with voice over about the map

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3fvfA4roqxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
Alright Rob well PM me when you have an idea of when you guys are thinking of getting on and ill be around and hopefully my friends and anyone else will be free to join us. maps alright with 6 real players but 8 to 10 minimum would make it much more fun. The bots suck they cant deal with how crazy this map is. They are set on a quota so once you hit 6 players there are no more.