I need a small favour, somebody who is native english to edit one text for me...

Misha

Obliviot
There are four A4 pages, Ariel font 10 in word pad.

I translated from Italian to English, edited as better as i could, spellchecked thoroughly, but it's not good enough, i guess to be published on one web site i make...

I would be more than thankful if somebody who is native USA or Canadian like to help me.

I can return back favour with some business card design, banner or something similar what you need...

I will send text in e-mail, if somebody is willing to help me!

Thanks!

Misha

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I could probably help out a little if you wanted to shoot it along. I can't promise a super-quick turn-around though.

Psi*

Tech Monkey
Hi Misha,
I will help you. Send the original in Italian. I will run it through the Google translator & work on that result. I also have a friend fluent in both languages who can help if necessary.

I do not need the services you offer, but perhaps Rob of this web site can make use. Other wise, no problem.

-Jeff

Misha

Obliviot
Hi guys, sorry for delay. Tharic-Nar helps me with best part of the text, but i was out of the office for almost a week and wasn't check any forums...

I will send you a text, so you can try, if you still have some time... Thanks a lot!

Misha

Obliviot
By the way...

Before few years, i wrote small booklet for Canon inc., about product photography, in English of course.

I had native English editor, from Canon Europe PR office, who edited my text.
I had enormous success, got dozen of emails about part two, which never went online; because Canon lays off European PR office.

So i had some thought about writing similar books, but this time about DSLR cameras...
To make a long story short, i had to begin with first book.

I think that rough text should be around 250-300 A4 pages in word, font 10pt... I need someone to copy edit that for me... someone who is proficient in both literary and technical aspect, have some ideas about photography and DSLR cameras.

Of course, that's would be a paid assignment... But i don't have any rough idea about fair price.
I saw both some silly low and high price... But i need serious person, who can works parallel with me... chapter by chapter...

If anyone is interested, please PM to discuss that... I will not start for a month or a two, so there is enough time for anybody to join...

Thanks!