I just cant seem to leave the casts alone...

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
Dear friends of our family... well, their son decided to go and break his arm so that he could have a cool cast... who am I do deny him on that train of thought!
;)

I did this over hte couse of an afternoon. It took about 3 hours to mask, draw, cut and spray. Lemme tell you, cutting multiple layers of tape on a frikken fiberglass cast is a MAJOR pain in the a$$!!!

I was pretty happy, and so was he. He's gotten some comments on it at his school. I think he will be the *only* kid to have a custom arm cast! ;)

All things that I can do to help a kid be a kid... *grin*

Enjoy!

cast1.jpg

cast2.jpg

cast3.jpg

cast4.jpg

cast5.jpg

cast6.jpg

cast7.jpg

cast8.jpg

cast9.jpg

cast10.jpg

cast11.jpg

Color choice was his. It ended up coming out a bit more than the ghost flames we were envisioning, but pretty damn cool none the less.
:)

MakubeX

Partition Master
Hope kids don't start breaking their arms now and start showing up at your door step. That would be one painful fad you just created.:p

madstork91

The One, The Only...
Lamar huh? ;-p

I like the flames. Im surprised you didnt go back in with some yellow to accent those flames. ;-p

Fossil Ridge, Class of '02

Oh, and nice power ranger.

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
He did not want yellow. I wanted to go with something that was more contrast, but he wanted more of a ghost flame effect... His cast... who am I to impose my will! ;)

And yeah, Rob, you go break something and come see me.... I'll hook ya up!

I seriously considered putting together business cards and brochures. There seems to be a steady stream of peeps breaking their appendages... why not make them more appealing? :D