I found my way back!!!!

BlackAndy

Obliviot
Hello all!
I wanted to say hey after being away for pretty much the whole summer. I was crazy busy with work, saying "yes dear" to all of the wedding plans:rolleyes:, softball leagues, and other summer junk that I haven't been on my pc at home all that much.
Hope I'm still welcome, and hopefully everyone is doing well!
-Andy

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Hi man! Of course you are still welcome here, are you kidding? I know a bit about what kind of a drain wedding-planning can be. Drew on the forums here got married over the summer, and being the best-man, I found out first hand that I really don't want to get married soon ;-)

Welcome back and stick around a while.

BlackAndy

Obliviot
Thanks guys! The wedding planning is at times overwhelming.. I wish there was still an option to elope, but most of the hard stuff is out of the way.
I'm currently tring to fab up a pc case from an old '70s era HiFi amp, so I hope to have some pics up soon.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Haha, that sounds like a cool idea man, looking forward to seeing that one put together. Where did you score the amp?

moon111

Coastermaker
I had an awesome wedding plan. The in-laws were throwing together a huge family reunion. So we decided to bring a minister out and get married at the same time. My wife use to decorate cakes, so we didn't even have to pay for that. We spent less then some people do for a processor.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I had an awesome wedding plan. The in-laws were throwing together a huge family reunion. So we decided to bring a minister out and get married at the same time. My wife use to decorate cakes, so we didn't even have to pay for that. We spent less then some people do for a processor.

Haha! Man, now that's being thrifty.

Drew

E.M.I.
Drew on the forums here got married over the summer, and being the best-man, I found out first hand that I really don't want to get married soon ;-)

Man.... Please don't let my wife read that or at least don't let her think I agree. ;)

Last edited: