help

stevedisco

Obliviot
please tell me if you can if a controller from a set of altec 5100 is compatable with my set of altec 641 as i lost controller while moving to turkey , :( :mad: stuid thing to do i know but there you go ,, thanks

NicePants42

Partition Master
please tell me if you can if a controller from a set of altec 5100 is compatable with my set of altec 641 as i lost controller while moving to turkey , :( :mad: stuid thing to do i know but there you go ,, thanks
I have NO personal experience with either of these products, but looking at pictures in reviews (here and here for example), I would assume that the two controllers are identical. The power regulation circuitry appears to be contained in the subwoofer housing, so there shouldn't be any need for the controllers to be different, and economies of scale, and all that.

If they look the same, are not scientifically required to be different, and if economic laws suggest that they be identical, then I think it's a safe bet that the answer to your question is 'yes, it is compatible.'