hehehehehehe

marfig

No ROM battery
Thankfully browsers show link addresses in plain sight. And because your post was suspicious, I made sure to look before I clicked ;)

Seing "nyanit" in there was all I needed. I don't, ermm, understand the "lulz" web culture. Never did. I'm blessed with lots of sense of humor. Truly. I laugh a lot and at many thing. Even laugh at myself. But have absolutely zero tolerance for practical jokes, which I believe, have nothing to do with sense of humor but instead with an ancient predatory instinct that still links us to our million years old monkey-selves.

I don't mean by this I don't understand why others appreciate them. Just making sure I leave my wet blanket statement. Which... if you think about it, is in itself a form of practical joke :cool:

marfig

No ROM battery

I'll admit. Made me laugh. Also on the part when it is blown to smithereens by a well placed laser beam.

Unfortunately, the thing's not dead... "I can't be killed, ha-ha", and all that usual speech of I'm-an-internet-meme-duh, typical of copycats, who -- having not invented the actual meme -- make it real. Who actually creates memes are never the one who comes up with the idea, but all the monkey-see-monkey-doers with too much free time in their hands and too much free space in their heads.

My head is going to explode now with so much hate speech. :eek: