"Hardcore" Gaming Products Make Me LOL

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
While trying to dodge work today I came across the following...

yhst-39083765508394_2153_741668325

When getting shit faced for real just won't do...

yhst-39083765508394_2153_657025033

and...

yhst-39083765508394_2153_344304308

Don't be "that guy" yelling for health or power pots half way through a raid.

yhst-39083765508394_2153_666927948

'Cause energy drinks and electronics REALLY go well together.

yhst-39083765508394_2151_60662025

Get pwned for real, real. No for play, play.

I wonder how much of this stuff actually sells? :rolleyes:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
A lot of that stuff is neat even as a gimmick, but I can't see me purchasing any of it regardless.

No LAN party is complete without lots of bottles of Bawls though, love it.

Kougar

Techgage Staff
Staff member
Mana energy drinks have been around LAN parties for years... :D

I think someone reviewed that can of Bawls in a huge energy drink roundup two years ago, it's out there somewhere. Mana potion was in the same roundup too. ;)

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Does TechGage do LAN parties? Seeing as a lot of staff seems to be in Atlantic Canada, I am curious.

Welcome to the forums!

Most of our staff are in the US or the UK, but a select three of us are in Saint John. I hate to admit it, but every-single LAN I've ever been to has been in the US - never one in Canada. I've heard that there is an annual one in Saint John or something, but I've never seen it myself, nor even know the name of it.

It'd be nice if some big LAN came to town though. I've even considered running one before, but the entire process is so time-consuming and tedious. I have no desire for that ;-)

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
There was a large one at the LBR a few years ago and I'm kicking myself for missing it. It was huge and even had someone come from Israel to attend.

We'll have to keep an eye out for that annual one.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
heck I would totally come to a TG LAN party. That would be awesome.

If we held a LAN, it'd only be made good if someone else was handling all the important stuff ;-) The networking setups that some bring to their LANs is just incredible, and would confuse the absolute hell out of me. I'm not opposed to holding a LAN, it's just that we need the technical know-how of others, and a LOT of time on our hands. Right now, I prefer to focus that time on building the site and getting more kick-ass content up :)

Our good friend Wes at LanOC Reviews holds a good-looking LAN on what I believe is a regular basis... if anything, I'd love to go to that some day. It just happens to be held in a super small and probably hard-to-get-to city (Ohio City) :D

I like that idea. Rob can even cover the drinks! :D

Bawls all around!