Votes: 3 37.5%
  • New games suck! [no]

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Hu? Whats the question? [hu?]

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Mike Delorme

Obliviot
This I think is one of those MMORPG's thats going to slip under the radar and blow us all away. Its not getting to much press, but I was involved in the 2 betas, and they kicked ass. I think its definetly going to take on WoW and L2. WHat do you think?

leecho7

Partition Master
I think another MMO thats not getting a bunch of press but will probably blow all of us away is RYL Empires.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I agree with Guild Wars. I've been psyched for this game since it was announced, and also played the beta twice. The atmosphere in the game, and the way it's laid out.. awesome.

Definitely buying when it comes out.

Lee, I never heard of that game. Have a link?

madstork91

The One, The Only...
RYL looks awsome...

I played the orig beta of guild wars and i thought it was awsome... the second beta left me desiring something.

I honestly remembered the graphics in the first beta to be better.
Game play was better.
Items were not so class oriented.

Also. Monk being the onyl ones who can ressurect sux.

Will Nave

E.M.I.
It is safe to say I will not be trying guild wars... if it has the NC Soft emblem on it I refuse to buy it. I still have such a bad taste left in my mouth from Lineage ]['s total lack of customer support that I will probably never EVER purchase another title that NC Soft has any involvement with, even if it is a good game.

leecho7

Partition Master
I was talking to my friend who is playing City of Heroes, and he said that NCsoft is pretty good in dealing with the customers for that game. I guess it's just lineage 2.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Will Nave said:
It is safe to say I will not be trying guild wars... if it has the NC Soft emblem on it I refuse to buy it. I still have such a bad taste left in my mouth from Lineage ]['s total lack of customer support that I will probably never EVER purchase another title that NC Soft has any involvement with, even if it is a good game.

Yeah, one thing you need to realize, is that NC Soft both developed and published Lineage II. Guild Wars is developed by Arena.net and City of Heroes is developed by Cryptic Studios.

I believe the customer service resides with the developers, as far as I know. I think it would be safe to say, that just because it has an NC Soft logo, it will not play out the same as Lineage II.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
what you mean lineage 2 isnt the end all to game? /endsarcasim

I'll let the shit hit the fan and friends lvl up before i join the ranks... then i get free stuff :)

Word.

E.M.I.
Hmm, my thought's on Guild Wars is somewhat horrible,. I have been playing the game for at least 2 months now..... to tell you the truth it gets boring horribly fast, you can not PvP 1on1 so you cant feel like a god"in your mind ". there are only about 6 different armour suits per class talk about Lack of fashion if you ask me. Sure the 'Guild vs Guild' option is quite good for a few days it soonly gets boring fast with the other team mates lack of excitement.

Last words, its fun till you play for awhile..... This game would be great for a person looking to play about once a week or so, but i dont think it has anything on other MMO's like WoW for addiction wise.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
No offense, but you did play the game like 40 hours per week. Anythings bound to get boring when you play that often.

:p

madstork91

The One, The Only...
So true...

were the the class combinations ever smoothed out? my ele warrior was nerfed so bad in one on one i got gipped in beta...

Word.

E.M.I.
Yeah thats why i'm going to take a break from the game, There is no One on One in the game that i know of........... But yeah alot of damn nerfs on the builds.

btw Very nice GIF image Madstork91. Lmao

Mike AC Ryan

Obliviot
I played L2 for 1,5 years...but kinda got a bit bored when the server gets boring...its very interesting now again, but im playing WoW again. I got less time on my hands to wait for parties 5hrs a day... so i started to play the good ol blizzard game again..

Tried the Guildwars trial but it didnt really make me warm though :-/.

WoW ftw at this moment :))