Good video capture software

b1lk1

Tech Monkey
Hey Guys and gals, I'm looking for something I can use to capture video on my PC from a USB 2.0 capture device. It came with Ulead 8 software but that does leave something to be desired. The machine doing the work is a Windows 7 64 bit laptop. Any suggestions?

PS: My capture device is the EasyCap 2.0. Got it for $10 and it works great, just wish it had better included software, although that would raise the price I am sure.

2Tired2Tango

Tech Monkey
Hey Guys and gals, I'm looking for something I can use to capture video on my PC from a USB 2.0 capture device. It came with Ulead 8 software but that does leave something to be desired. The machine doing the work is a Windows 7 64 bit laptop. Any suggestions?

PS: My capture device is the EasyCap 2.0. Got it for $10 and it works great, just wish it had better included software, although that would raise the price I am sure.

MPClassic has a capture function. I've seen it used with cameras and it seems to work ok. Virtual Dub alwso can do video capture, although I've never used it for that.