Gears of War 3

TheCrimsonStar

Tech Monkey
Can't wait for the release next year. Got some backgrounds of a couple of the characters. Dom and Marcus look about as badass as ever, and never thought Anya would look that sexy ;):p

Attachments

• 1_gears3_marcus_1200.jpg
    1_gears3_marcus_1200.jpg
    753.8 KB · Views: 508
  • 4_gears3_dom_1200.jpg
    4_gears3_dom_1200.jpg
    766.2 KB · Views: 594
  • 3_gears3_anya_1200.jpg
    3_gears3_anya_1200.jpg
    576.8 KB · Views: 534

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Having a bad day? Chainsaw gun someone in the face. Things will seem much brighter.

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
I made a few Hi-Res wallpapers out of some gears 3 stuff, the last couple were forced a bit but only because I needed 4 for my 1080p Xbox360 theme. Check em out:
(The top 2 are the best (in my opinion) The third is OK and the last, to me is just Meh, or average.)

I have some other stuff on my DA just take a look. http://chamillitarysk8r.deviantart.com/

(Also the thumbs look like crap so look/download em from my DA link)

Attachments

• Gears_of_War_Num_1_by_chamillitarysk8r.jpg
    Gears_of_War_Num_1_by_chamillitarysk8r.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 461
  • Gears_of_War_Num_4_by_chamillitarysk8r.jpg
    Gears_of_War_Num_4_by_chamillitarysk8r.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 465
  • Gears_of_War_Num_2_by_chamillitarysk8r.jpg
    Gears_of_War_Num_2_by_chamillitarysk8r.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 448
  • Gears_of_War_Num_3_by_chamillitarysk8r.jpg
    Gears_of_War_Num_3_by_chamillitarysk8r.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
hate it when good games like this get console exclusivity! Thank God for Darksiders though! That game is pure awesomeness!

TheCrimsonStar

Tech Monkey
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Having a bad day? Chainsaw gun someone in the face. Things will seem much brighter.

oh. I know EXACTLY what you mean. A week ago I was at my friend's house and I had my 360 with me (I was playing Modern Warfare 2 at the time) and my friend found out something that REALLY pissed him off. I mean I've never seen him that mad in my entire life. After going off on the person (to me, lol) that pissed him off, he stopped for a second, looked at me, sighed and said "Do you have Gears with you? I need to chainsaw something..like...NOW."

oh the joys of ripping an alien in half :D