Games you are playing

miyakayu

Obliviot
I always love to play starcraft. Specially when you know all the cheats and tripping/killing all my allies one by one.

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
PROTOTYPE and OverLord II now!!

"Damnation" at.......98% more to download.....

There have been a few good JRPGs on the PSP recently but its not the same as a console JRPG.....

This is a strange thought but speaking of RPGs I wish they'd release more D-Sims for the PSP, its not a good thought and I hate myself for having it, but those things are just so horribly adicitive you play one and you just want to play another! I feel lousy on the inside now........

Damnation is one of the worst games Everr! dont waste mooney on it!:rolleyes:

Altrus

Coastermaker
PROTOTYPE and OverLord II now!!

Damnation is one of the worst games Everr! dont waste mooney on it!:rolleyes:

Yes, I know that now.
Hardest game I've ever played though, only got an hour and half into the game and couldn't play it anymore, I'll never be able to beat it, I just don't have the masochistic endurance needed.

Now, I'm playing Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice (( avery good JRPG for the PS3))

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Flight Simulator X forever :) (With xxx$ worth of add-ons and scenerys...)

Till' my PPL :)

I love that game for the graphics, but that's about it. I'm horrible at the genre, and can only recall once when I've actually managed to land a plane without burning in it ;-)

Altrus

Coastermaker
I love that game for the graphics, but that's about it. I'm horrible at the genre, and can only recall once when I've actually managed to land a plane without burning in it ;-)

Pick something you don't have to land, like the Earhart plane, or the Hydra jet is pretty easy to land....