Gamer Reaches Max Level in World of Warcraft Without Killing Anything

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
Reaching the max level in an MMO is something any gamer of the genre strives for. It might take weeks, months, or even years, but once that final "ding" occurs, it's like magic. If you've ever had the pleasure of pulling off such a feat, you know that it requires a lot of determination, taking advantage of any quests that are available, and killing enough mobs to clear out the entire game world a hundred times over.

world_of_warcraft_041211.jpg

You can read the rest of our post and discuss here.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
I know that everybody has their own style but this is like buying a Ferrari and only sitting in the driver seat making engine noises. Exploring is fun and I do enjoy it but I like to be able to find my way back home by following the trail of bloody carcasses.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
For someone who's hit level 85 on what I'm sure are a bunch of characters, I can understand the desire to so something drastically different. Most MMOs I play generally have much harder-to-obtain level caps, so I haven't quite gotten to that point yet. Heck, I just hit max level in my favorite MMO, Asheron's Call, a couple of weeks ago. I've been playing for 9 years!

Kougar

Techgage Staff
Staff member
That's insane really... usually combat is the quickest way to level up something in any game. I've never played WoW or MMO like it but I'm sure it was a much slower, arduous process going that route, that's just insane. I bet they are the only one that's done it too.