Func sUrface1030 Archetype

U

Unregistered

Thank you for the response Mr fUnC rep :)

I agree the fUnC Archetype products are the best in its class which is why I want one! I've owned the previous sUrface 1030 MBA Limited Edition and it was an excellent pad, however I wanted something slightly larger and the new Archetype fits that bill perfectly.

As I said NO product has been shipped to Australia at all, so that is a little disappointing. If that is indeed due to the resellers placing their orders late then that is a pity but as you can see from their website they look very keen on having your products!

http://www.nintek.com.au/x/scripts/prodList.asp?idcategory=868

Hopefully we don't have too much longer to wait.

Thanks again...

Shadow_1

Obliviot
Just got a reply from the Nintek Sales Team. There's not a confirmed ETA yet, but they are hoping for early February.

Hope they're right. Can't wait to get my hands on this mousepad :)

U

Unregistered

Far out thats bullshit.

I change my stance on the issue from my previous comments above. fUnC still need to pick their game up and some sweet talking by a rep doesn't change anything. I was told January in November and December and now its 'hopefully February'.

To make it worse people working at the company seem incapable of actually tracking a shipment and telling where it is. The most I have heard out of anyone is that stock has been dispatched. That was 2 months ago and I am hearing the same thing again now. WHERE THE HELL IS THE STOCK! CHINA? SINGAPORE? ON A BOAT HALFWAY ACCROSS THE PACIFIC?

Sorry but I am sick of waiting and being lied to repeatidly with no one able to say when it will arrive. We've yet to receive even one shipment of the new Archetype to Australia so its not as if the first batch sold out and we are waiting for more... I have been waiting for this for a LONG time.

madmat

Soup Nazi
Watch the language in the boards please, I can understand your ire but take the foulmouthing elsewhere.

Bobbythecat

E.M.I.
I'm wondering if anyone here pre-ordered it, since those who pre-ordered soonest will have the product sent to them first. When those are out, those at the back of the line will either have to wait or find the product elsewhere... Waiting to see if a product becomes available without pre-ordering a popular product would only put you further behind the line. It's like sitting at a coffee table at a popular cafe during a holiday waiting for the line to disappear...since that won't happen until the day's over, you'll be outa luck.

U

Unregistered

We can't even pre-order it since the stores have no idea of an ETA or a price. That could indicate it is still a while away despite the lies that are coming out of fUnC HQ.

U

Unregistered

Almost ready to buy

Bobbythecat said:
ya...non-major sites have em...like www.crazypc.com

Before I buy, how does Razer's eXactMat compare? -- it's about the same price as the non-MBA, $29.99 at BestBuy on-line only. Also, Anyone buy anything from CrazyPC? How are they to deal with? As of now, they have the sUrface1030 Archetype MBA in stock.

This was a very helpful review and forum. Thanks,

Bobbythecat

E.M.I.
I didn't have any problem with CrazyPC. They don't have too many things, but they do have some unique parts and cases for sale, and I check in from time to time if I have something I believe I could use.

madmat

Soup Nazi
I'm interested to see how the custom images work now. I played with the beta and it looked great in the design field but in the preview it looked terrible.