Fully Internal Watercooled Xbox 360 by Dano2k0

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
It's not the first time we see a watercooled Xbox 360: x-scene forum moderator Xboxexpert made one and we've also seen one from hardocp.com. But unlike to the 2 previous one, this one is fully internal ... it's all inside the Xbox 360 case.

This is, by far, one of the coolest mods I have ever seen. I can't believe they managed to fit a watercooling setup in that already tight space. Amazing stuff.

Attachments

• wholeoutsideviewlitup.jpg
    wholeoutsideviewlitup.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 2,297

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
When they first came out, they all had relative heating problems. Some systems actually froze during gameplay if you didn't have the best circulation.

I have even had my system slightly 'burn' my PGR3 disc, but a camera can't capture it well. Needless to say, good circulation is needed for the system.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
I have never had a problem with high temps with mine but then, I have an open area where it sits. The internal WC setup is awesome and well done.

Last edited:

Jakal

Tech Monkey
Pretty sweet mod. Got to give credit there. There just aren't any titles for me to go Xbox. I love that blue color, amazing work.

Jakal

Tech Monkey
Water cooling.. wouldn't do anything to help performance, but it'd be awesome to see.

I've seen a NES with a plexi top and blue leds inside.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
I love to see a reworked NES that bassically was big enough to plug a cartridge into and two controllers. Im fairly certain it can be done.