FS: Gigabyte GA-P31-DS3L

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Sold - FS: Gigabyte GA-P31-DS3L

Hi all,

This is a decent motherboard that retails for around $100... it's based on the P31 chipset and performed quite well in our testing:

http://techgage.com/article/gigabyte_ga-p31-ds3l/

Cost is shipping... $20 to anywhere in US or Canada. In order to purchase, you must have been a forum member since before this post was made.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Merlin

The Tech Wizard
Gigabite MoBo's have to be made in Asia or somewhere in the East, the color scheme just drives me crazy.
Now EVGA and Foxcon have some kewl colors schemes...mainly black.

Merllin

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Not entirely sure so Rob please correct me if I am mistaken but I believe that this board is still available.

$20 dollar board people, straight from Canada. Great offer.

slugbug

Coastermaker
I'll take it if it's still available. PM on the way. I still have some cash in my paypal account :)

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Haha, good catch! I must be blind to not catch a typo like that in such a small block of text.

THUMPer

Coastermaker
I don't use a power supply i have a few hamsters in wheels :)
WTF! This kingston RAM is kickin' ass and takin' names! You guys don't like kingston? :(
I just need extra STUFF. so all you TG guys put up some for sale threads for STUFF

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
You just want free stuff.

And we all love Kingston memory around here as well. You however do not use Kingston and apparently have opted to go the cheap route with Kigston. I have personally never heard of this company but if it works for you, great!

THUMPer

Coastermaker
Oh wow I cant type. AHEM. i retract my previous comment.
Hey...I pay for my parts. What you like to do is up to you. I would pay $20 shipping for a part.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
No it's not. I edited the thread to say Sold, but the forum index doesn't reflect it...

slugbug

Coastermaker
I don't use a power supply i have a few hamsters in wheels :)
WTF! This kingston RAM is kickin' ass and takin' names! You guys don't like kingston? :(
I just need extra STUFF. so all you TG guys put up some for sale threads for STUFF

Nothing wrong with Kingston, but the cheap knockoff Kigston stuff blows :D

By the way Rob, did you have a chance to ship the board and game yet?