From Dust

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Is anyone here planning on picking this game up when it gets released? I am not generally a fan of god games, but this one looks like it's fairly easy to get into. It also has one of the coolest game engines I've ever seen, allowing you to literally sculpt the earth that you're working with. I'm definitely intrigued.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/33460/

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Been thinking about it. Only $15 on Steam.

It's like Black & White without the big monster and I'm all about creation. I'll hold off for a bit but if it goes on sale it's all mine.

marfig

No ROM battery
Oh! I didn't know about this game.

I'm afraid I can't buy it at this time, but I would definitely. This is one of my favorite types of games. Not so much the God element (which I do appreciate nonetheless) but the creation and strategic elements these games usually present.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Same here. I'm really pumped about this one. Maybe I'll use it to fill the void between now and October 25th or use it to calm me down so I don't drift my computer across the room after going 10 and 25 like I did last night.

TheCrimsonStar

Tech Monkey
Same here. I'm really pumped about this one. Maybe I'll use it to fill the void between now and October 25th or use it to calm me down so I don't drift my computer across the room after going 10 and 25 like I did last night.

Isla Innocentes Rush is not the best map to get a ton of kills on...it's a slaughter on both sides. lol

The game looks cool...just not my type of game.

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I just got it installed and am hoping to take it for a spin tonight, at least for an hour. Can't wait :D