Firefox 12 Aurora for Android looks definitely different!

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
Keep in mind my phone is running an early leaked build of 4.0.3 ICS for my device and that this is alpha grade software and that those 2 plus the screen recording software are all affecting the performance.

Video:
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m7Fwhe9zvp0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="640"></iframe>

I started running the beta for 11 today since 10 and my phone with this leaked ICS build are having issues. It asked me if I wanted to test Aurora and I went for it.

The most used page is of interest to me but its not all that and not for everyone. Some new options in this and it looks like they intend to develop out the download menu. Some wicked overscroll bounce and a new tab system add to the change list.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Alright, I hate to ask but - how did you record this video? Even most app developers I see just camcorder their video (and it looks like crap), but you didn't. Is video recording a part of ICS or something? That said, Firefox 11 looks good. Even better than the Chrome beta imo.

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
I use screencast recorder. Thats 12 btw. 11 is in beta. I wasnt even 100% sure the beta version was 11 because the page said 10 but in app it says 11. 11 is like 10 except it works lol. I have no issues with 10 on Stable gingerbread builds for my phone but on the ICS leaks the touch is a bit messed.

My grandfather had a heart attack and I am doing the family thing and driving my grandmother around so the moment I got the call I flashed the phone back to gingerbread so I had a working phone with GPS and all.

AAMC has great internet ill have to speedtest BHC when we get there:
1798451527.png