Favorite MMORPG games?

Ben

Site Developer
I forgot about Rose and GW. I played Rose for like a day and was like, THE ****? And quit.

discharge

Obliviot
Guildwars is the only MMORPG I ever played.

I enjoy it a lot, and think that its underrated. It has excellent gameplay and replay value. I been playing it almost everyday.

Yaotl

Obliviot
["Guild Wars all the way! Guild Wars owns."]

GW is *not* an MMORPG. A GW dev indeed stated such!
Having said that, the lines are blurring - it certainly is not a MMORPG from the traditional model - the game is 100% instanced. Quake with meeting places and quests......not saying it isn't fun - it is!

["The same company that produced Asheron's Call has created the Dungeon and Dragons Online game. That may be a good choice for all the Asheron Call fans."]

Whilst I haven't played it, I can practically assure you that it will not hold the interest of hardcore AC supporters/players....I would bet money on it.

Last edited:

liqnit

E.M.I.
mine is WoW i beta it and played after it is great
i also beta AutoAssult which i liked very much
and long long time ago i played StarPeace

chillout

Obliviot
I won't play WoW because I think Blizzard are jerks. I heard a lot of bad things about them, including a number of illegal things they have done.

Right now I only play Sony mmorpg games, like everquest and star wars galaxies. I enjoy both those games :D

Ben

Site Developer
chillout said:
I won't play WoW because I think Blizzard are jerks. I heard a lot of bad things about them, including a number of illegal things they have done.

Right now I only play Sony mmorpg games, like everquest and star wars galaxies. I enjoy both those games :D

You must have never heard of NCSoft...

phonywish

Obliviot
chillout said:

What illegal things did they do ?

skyrise

Obliviot
Everquest was my favorite.

Unfortunately my computer doesn't meet the requirements for Everquest 2, and can't play it.