Fable: The Lost Chapters Review

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Imagine a world of good and evil: With the power to choose your own place between the two. If you like to bring the devil out in you, or be a little good boy, or maybe a little bit of both. Then this game is definitely one for you.

fable_thelostchapters.jpg

Once you have read the review, feel free to comment on it here.

Before reading the review myself, I had no intentions of giving Fable a try, but those screenshots look amazing. This could be one of the few classic RPG's for the PC, because that's rare. Of course, this *is* technically an Xbox game, but hey, it's ported, we can thank them for that.

Blumen

Coastermaker
After i saw this on xbox, i wanted it for pc, and now it's happened, and i'm broke.

oh well, i guess this'll be the first purchase after NFS Most wanted.

Word.

E.M.I.
The Xbox version had alot of hype before it was released but i guess it went down hill. so they fixed a few things and made it better for the Pc. I truly enjoyed playing the game to the fullest.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Without a doubt, if I had time to play the game, I would. It's rare to see a solid RPG on a PC, so when passes by, you really don't want to pass it up.

I can think of maybe 3 quality RPG's for the PC over the past 5 years, and all three came from consoles.

U

Unregistered

I just wanted to say that the author of the Fable: The Lost Chapters Review (Pete Johnson, I believe) is a horrendous writer. How does stuff like this receive the go-ahead?

Mike AC Ryan

Obliviot
Unregistered said:
I just wanted to say that the author of the Fable: The Lost Chapters Review (Pete Johnson, I believe) is a horrendous writer. How does stuff like this receive the go-ahead?

What is it that you don't like? Please post constructive posts - posts like these aren't really usefull for any of us :-/

OT:
I think it was a nice game - though rather short. The story is very linear (can be good, can be bad - depends if you like it or not). I think i finished it in 8hours of playing or so... Not knowing anything of the game on forehand.

As i said: nice, VERY pretty game... too bad its a bit short and no multiplayer options :-/.

Greetings,

Mike
for AC Ryan - modding & gaming your way to performance PC
www.acryan.com

U

Unregistered

Um... a little help please...

i am stuck. a few weeks ago i just got out of the guild and since then i have been in the southern oak-something and don't know what to do next. i've already been fooled into meeting the guy's "daughter".

U

Unregistered

fable

this game is awesome i got it for christmas canrt wait to play it

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
You do realize that this is an old review of an old game? :p
I'm just hoping that the new Fable will be on PC !

they wont release it, nor Gears of War 2... i hate em for it. And its kind of Microsoft's fault cause they want more ppl to buy their Xbox 360s!! *****************!!

though i am happy for The Force Unleashed! :D
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">