ENERMAX MAXREVO 1350W ATX12V

Kayden

Tech Monkey
I am curious if any one has had any personal experience with this PSU,

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817194092

I'd like to know your thoughts and experience with it if at all possible.

I am currently looking to buy this unit next month and I've read some fantastic claims about it and I just want to make sure from a user standpoint, that there isn't some other underlining issues down the road or what not. Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Last edited:

Kayden

Tech Monkey
Thanks for the reply Kougar. I read this same sort of review from three other sites. The fact you trust him and etc, gives me a little more confidence about it. I still hope to hear from others about their personal experience with the unit though. (c:

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
I still hope to hear from others about their personal experience with the unit though. (c:

Good luck finding too many here though. Not a big pool at the moment to pick from. One of the other good signs is that Enermax is an oem with the rare exception they design and manufacture their power supplies. Having more control over the product in power supplies tends to yield better results. Which is why I chose Seasonic even though like most companies the actual manufacturing is done in a Chinese factory.

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
Enermax is good however from what I have seen, a bit on the expensive side vs say, Corsair or Antec in the same power ranges. I know there were a few PSUs that caught JonnyGuru off guard, for instance one was a 1kw or 1200w PSU that was made by Sparkle (not the GPU maker) and it performed better than the AX1200.

Any reason not to go with an AX1200?

Last edited: