Duke Nuken Forever demo keys for Borderlands on PC

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
So this is a cool freebie. If you own Borderlands on Steam, check your CD key. There should be a demo key for Duke Nukem Forever that you can use when the demo is released. Check it now and enjoy :)

TheCrimsonStar

Tech Monkey
So this is a cool freebie. If you own Borderlands on Steam, check your CD key. There should be a demo key for Duke Nukem Forever that you can use when the demo is released. Check it now and enjoy :)

I read that it was only if you bought the GOTY edition of Borderlands :confused:

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
I read that too. My copy is not he GOTY edition and the key showed up for me. Best I can tell you is to check it out and see if it's there.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Aiming with a controller or aiming with a mouse. Hmm...PC FPS FTW! Wow, that's a lot of acronyms in one place.

I'll have to have a look. I'm toying with the idea of getting the GOTY Edition.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Aiming with a controller or aiming with a mouse. Hmm...PC FPS FTW! Wow, that's a lot of acronyms in one place.

I'll have to have a look. I'm toying with the idea of getting the GOTY Edition.

Haha, there's another one.

I do agree that it feels better aiming with a keyboard and mouse, when game is built specifically for a controller, they can feel quite natural as well. I don't discriminate any good FPS. That said, I couldn't dream of playing counter strike with a controller :p

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Do you have to have the game installed to access the code when the time comes? It shows up as DLC, so I'm kind of curious. Thanks for the heads-up though, this is awesome :D