Discuss: Logisys Case-51W

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Back in March, we reviewed the Logisys Case-51, which received an 8/10, due to it's great style and awesome air flow. This time around, we are taking a look at the Case-51W, which is essentially the same case, but with a window. Read the review to see if the various changed on this model made the case any better.

c51w_icon.jpg

After reading the review here, feel free to discuss it, or ask questions in the thread here!

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
I, myself am not a big fan of this case, simply by looking at hte rear. It appears that there is nothing more than pre-scored plates that need to be removed in order to have your ports. Those pre-scored edged are sharp and can cause painful injuries. Most cases I've seen wit hthat type of construction will also have a ton of unfinished edges inside.

But then, for $55, you can't have everything. It is a fairly plain case, that is constructed as inexpensively as possible.

Might be able to make a decent mod out of one... but would prefer a solid side (the previous model) so tha tthe window could be custom cut.

My $.02
:)

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I agree. Since the window is plastic, it's not high quality at all. Cutting your own, and putting in a higher quality window would own. Love the matte black color though.