Corsair H60 Self-Contained Liquid CPU Cooler Review

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
When Corsair earlier this year announced its partnership with CoolIT, it at the same time also announced a follow-up to its popular H50, the H60. At first glance, the H60 looks simpler in design to the H50, but with an entirely rethought inside, featuring a split-flow design with micro-channel cold plate, that's not the case at all.

Read through Ryan's full look at Corsair's H60 CPU cooler and then discuss it here! You can expect a look at Corsair's other recently-launched coolers in the near-future.

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
I am glad you guys got around to this one. I was originally going to use it for my rig in progress but decided not to risk that tiny chance that has happened to a few owners of the older systems.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I've been using this CPU cooler for a couple of months and love it. It's quiet, competent, and takes up little room. On another cooler I used to run (Intel's -big- cooler), I used to average around 50C idle, and cap out at full load. On the H60, I always idle around 35-40C and cap out at around 80C-85C. This all the while I don't hear it at all. Though to be fair, due to the summer heat I've cranked some fans up, so noise isn't so much a concern at the moment :D