Corsair Candy Corn Chassis Contest

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
This isn't our contest, but it's "sweet" enough for me to link to:

<object height="295" width="480"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yr7ZAsPMAUk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="295" width="480"></object>​

You can check out the contest page over at Tom's Hardware.

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
?????????? Weird!! The sound effects at the beginning and end sound like they be from PROTOTYPE...

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Bah, that's strange. I'd say I have no idea why companies in the US don't want to deal with Canada, but I do... Custom's is a major pain in the ass. But still... if I can send to the US, companies like Corsair should be able to send to Canada.

Kougar

Techgage Staff
Staff member
Different layers of corporate. Most tech companies are divided per geographic region, which each region having its own dedicated Marketing/Sales division... and each division has it's own allotted funds for these sorts of activities. The US division would be using up their own funds to host a contest for both the US and Canadian regions... it might not be the best practice, but its usually the reason if costs/customs isn't it.