CONTEST: K2 Network Game DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekGirl

Obliviot
This contest is now closed.

PRIZE: One DVD containing full versions of War Rock, Red Stone, Knight Online, and Global MU Online, courtesy of K2 Network. These games are free to play. For more information about these games, visit http://www.gamersfirst.net .

Thank you to all who entered, your DVDs are either in the mail or already in your hands. If you do not receive your DVD by the end of September, please PM me and let me know. I realize that some of these were shipped to the EU, and may take a bit longer.

Enjoy your games, talk about them on our gaming forum and let us know what you think! Gamers First!

Last edited:

madstork91

The One, The Only...
K2 Network - Gamers First!

Always in for free stuff... Though my martin luther king jr shirt looks really odd on me when i hang out with my black friends. HAH!

moon111

Coastermaker

I was playing War Rock some when it was in beta. They they released it and it was very glitchy so I stopped. Very cool concept really, vehicles and weapons. Cheaters and crashes weren't cool. I was really good in a little helicopter and could almost wipe-out the opposing team. Newbies can have a hard time.

I also tried Knights Online, it was too Dungeon and Dragons to me. Didn't know what to do half the time, and when I did... I couldn't understand what for.

Enigmachine

Obliviot

Not sure why I'd want a DVD with stuff I can download for free off the net, but I just thought I'd join in and show some support to Geekgirl & Techgage :D

GeekGirl

Obliviot
Thanks for your support!

Having the DVD instead of downloading these four games keeps you from having to run your machine all night while you wait for these things to download, only to find the files are corrupted or the download failed at 4am - we've all been there lol
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.