Conan O'Brien Visits the Intel HQ

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
From our front-page news:
When I received a press release from Intel titled, "Intel Teams Up Again with Conan O'Brien", I had to check it out right away. In just what way could Intel have anything to do with the new Tonight Show host? Well, the company is sponsoring the show throughout the season, and plans to inject some creative marketing into some episodes, which at this point will be in the form of periodic segments (and in the future, games and other things on the site).

The first segment aired the other night, and it's been posted on the website, simply titled "A Visit to Intel". It follows Conan as he takes a brief tour through the company to see how chips are made and what the environments are like that house them, while making time to take a walk through Intel's own museum of technology (sign me up for that!).

The video is well worth a watch, especially if you're a fan of Conan's comedy and skits. I just wish it was a wee bit longer than three minutes! Oh well... there should be more en route...

tonight_show_intel_062409.jpg

Intel is inside The Tonight Show is a dedicated space for you to enjoy and interact with Intel and The Tonight Show. In the coming weeks we'll be posting videos of featured Intel Tonight Show Moments, launching games featuring Tonight Show talent and much more! Below, Conan takes you behind the walls at Intel where 41,000 engineers are bent on turning science fiction into science fact in some of our favorite Intel Late Night Moments. Check back regularly for more intelligent comedy from Intel and The Tonight Show.

Source: Intel is Inside... The Tonight Show

On_Wisconsin

Coastermaker
(after visting the final fab of CPUs)
"What's that in your pocket?"
"Uh...not a bunch of ultra high end Quad cores"

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
For some idiotic reason, the peeps there posted Part 2 prior to Part 1, so if anyone viewed the page once I posted it, you likely missed the introduction. Great videos though... I love the ninja attack in Part 2 where he knocks the engineer down... hilarious.