Codecs Problem!! Help Required!

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
I downloaded Transformers 720p .wmv bluray and i have installed K-Lite Mega Codecs and every sound is coming except for the dialogue of the humans. Robot dialogue is audible but no human sound. i un installed this version and downloaded the latest K Lite Mega Codecs 5.0.0 and now all my .wmv and .mkv or DVD videos have no human dialogue audible, every other music or sound effect is audible! even the YouTube ones have gone mute on the humans!!

i tried un installing and installing the older version and the new version again and again but i still cant hear any human dialogue from the 720p or 1080p or dvd movies!

Help Required!

2Tired2Tango

Tech Monkey
I downloaded Transformers 720p .wmv bluray and i have installed K-Lite Mega Codecs and every sound is coming except for the dialogue of the humans. Robot dialogue is audible but no human sound. i un installed this version and downloaded the latest K Lite Mega Codecs 5.0.0 and now all my .wmv and .mkv or DVD videos have no human dialogue audible, every other music or sound effect is audible! even the YouTube ones have gone mute on the humans!!

i tried un installing and installing the older version and the new version again and again but i still cant hear any human dialogue from the 720p or 1080p or dvd movies!

Help Required!

I might be dead wrong about this but take a look in your AC3 and MPEG audio settings... I believe there's a "karaoke" setting that takes out center channel information so you can sing along...

Merlin

The Tech Wizard

Help Required!
Hmmmmmm....you downloaded a movie?.......You DO know that has a copyright ?

2Tired2Tango

Tech Monkey
Hmmmmmm....you downloaded a movie?.......You DO know that has a copyright ?

:D You do know there are legal movie download sites.... right?

With all the copyright scandal going on right now many people forget there are loads of sites out there where you pay a couple of bucks and get to download the movie legally.