Classic memories of our childhood

Mastershino

Obliviot
“Now you are playing with power!” do you remember that??

I had been playing Donkey Kong and I could not wait to get my hands on the new game. The strange and wonderful world of Super Mario caught my attention immediately. Games such as Contra let me take the role of an armed military commando as either Bill or Lance (in my mind personified as Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger) and machine-gun my way through hordes of enemies.
super_mario_bros_HALO_VS_BATTLEFIELD-s320x288-47220-535.jpg
contra_nes.jpg

freellula

Obliviot
I’d like to share some of my experiences with you guys
With Red Alert in 1996, PC games pushed themselves to another peak. The competitive nature of online gaming pulled students to their computers as a magnet. People chose different factions, different weapons and strategies to test their wits with one another. Red Alert embodied all the entertainment power that computer games had to offer.

nightsinger

Obliviot
Hi if you mean the TV games PS and xbox should not be missd!
The powerful hardware of PlayStation3 has brought with it many high-quality improvements to the gaming experience. I also liked Xbox360 and it’s vast range of selections from racing , shooters and adventure games, not to forget the possibilities to expand its uses into different areas of home entertainment.

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
I remember being at a friend's house while he co-op'd DOOM with a direct dial modem dial between him and a friend a few blocks over. I sat there with my jaw on the floor.... loved it.

His froiend was not very good at directions though, as my friend told him to "Wait here... I'll open this door and we'' waste whatver is on the other side, and let the door close. Then I'll open up the door again and we will repeat until it is dead.... got it?"

Other side responded with "Yep!" and he promptly ran through the door, falling into a room with no doors (the lower doors did not open until all the creatures were dead), and we heard him firing like no tomorrow until we heard his death scream....

My friend and I looked at each other in utter disbelief and just laughed until tears streamed out of our eyes.....

-=TD

bj111

Obliviot
I recently bought a Tablet PC and a smart phone equipped with a number of applications and a lot of games. The creative gaming experience does not fall short of those we had as children playing the classic games. I use the following Tablet PC’s and smart machines:

Android 2.1 Tablet PC-aPad-MID-7 TFT Touch Screen-ARM 11-Telechips 8902B-720MHZ-256 DDR2-2G-Wifi-Camera(SMQ5821)

MAX 4G GPS Windows 6.5 WIFI Bluetooth Dual Camera 3.8 Inch Touch Screen Cell Phone Black (2GB TF Card)

This configuration has almost surpassed the previous generation of TV gaming consoles, so it’s likely to achieve or even exceed the effects of PS2 games without difficulties. I use these to play Medal of Honour, Angry Bird, Robo Defence, Bomber Man, DOJO and so on.

Last edited by a moderator: