Cheaters

OriginalJoeCool

Tech Monkey
Don't you hate it when people cheat in games? What brought it to mind for me was a game of Need for Speed a minute ago where a player had what appeared to be unlimited spike strips. You see this off-and-on in most games. Cheating just spoils it for everyone!

EDIT: Also, this guy "BrunotheCat" has regenerating health! I watched him play cat-and-mouse with the cops for a while. Then when he got to the end, he started spinning around in circles in front of the finish.

Last edited:

Kayden

Tech Monkey
This is why I don't like playing MP games with strangers, only with ppl I know or have talked with over a period of time. They take the fun out of games, mistakes or bugs are one thing but that would make me rage quit in about 2 sec flat.

marfig

No ROM battery
And what about when they start bragging about having won? That's when I truly go red-eyed and start getting designs on murder.

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
Hence why I play no PC games online (also partially due to the fact I would have to PAY for the game). Even on some Xbox games it seems like people are glitching or lagging >.< It gets old in halo when people get into hiding spots then want to act like they are so good because they hid somewhere impossible to get to without getting killed. The other thing is that ALL the high ranked people have just sat in campaign and just exploited it in order to get high ranks. It annoys me because they act as if they are so good just because they used an exploit on the game.