Bioshock = Must Buy

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
As posted in our news:
It's official. 2K Boston and 2K Australia know what they are doing, because Bioshock has wowed the collective press, with complaints difficult to find. This unique shooter has been hyped for quite some time now, and for good reason. It's still a 3D-Shooter, but it offers fresh elements and a completely unique world. After looking through some reviews floating about, I am quite certain I will be picking up a copy as soon as possible. IGN awarded the game a 9.7/10, GameSpy a 5/5, 1UP a 10/10, TeamXbox a 9.5/10, Eurogamer a 10/10... well you get the picture.

<table align="center"><tbody><tr><td>
bioshock_full_news_logo.jpg

</td></tr></tbody></table>
There is art here, despite what many would say isn't possible with games, from Roger Ebert to game designers like Hideo Kojima. But it's in BioShock--it's in the gorgeously realized, watery halls of Rapture. It's in a Little Sister's expression of thanks when you choose to save her, or the utter silence if you harvest instead. It's in the way the characters develop, in the testimonials of the recording boxes you pick up along the way.

Source: IGN Xbox 360

Oh yes... I want to play this badly now.

MakubeX

Partition Master
Definitely a must have! Been looking a trailers and interviews myself. I can't wait for this game to come out! :D

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Do you have an Xbox 360? If so, it's worth downloading the demo. There should be a PC demo in the coming days though... I can't wait.

Rat

Obliviot
If you don't own it... GO! NOW!

Bioshock... simply amazing.
Well deserving of the 95%s it's been getting.
Sure, some folks finish it in less than the prescribed 20 hours, but have they really played the game and seen all there is to offer? Rarely.

Heck, replayable FPS. How often do we see those?

Promethious

Obliviot
i have to agree with rat even though i finished it in 10 hours... that didnt stop me from playing it again right away. there is just way to much content not to go through it multiple times.

Xyres

Obliviot
This game was an amazing game! It was not that long, but i had so much fun getting starteled at certain points, If you havent played it yet, definatly buy it.

ComradeWolf

Obliviot
I have played Bioshock before, not for long, but this game managed to capture me in it's excellent story. I was told it wasn't very long, still a very good game as I played into it. I would recommend getting this game.