BF2 or BF2 SF

Do we have members of techgage that play BF2 or BF2 SF? if so post here manybe we can jump online and kill some people lol! "in the game that is"

Jakal

Tech Monkey
BF2 rite here. As well as Dod Source and FarCry, BF1942, and UT2k4, just to list a few. I was told about this great mod for DoD:S which gives you back the accuracy of DoD 1.3. If any of you have played DoD:S you know the accuracy is horrid. Well this new mod uses all of the original coding but changes the accuracy rates of the weapons. Some say it's better than DoD and others say it's just right. How about you make your own opinion.
<a href ="http://www.prodod.net">Day of Destruction</a>
I thoroughly enjoy playing this one over the original game. There aren't very many servers yet as it's still fairly new. An official mod hasn't been created and it's mostly in the beta stage. I haven't come across any problems yet.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
BF2 in the house right here. As well as CS:S, C&C Generals, AoE III, RoN and Far Cry. My xfire name is mordecus so hit me up sometime and we can play.

Jakal

Tech Monkey
It really is great fun. I do wish it had sequence battles similar to the original, but other than that it's awesome.

=CDU=Above

Obliviot
=CDU= Servers

I welcome any BF2 players to jump on our servers. =CDU= curently runs 5 different servers. One is running BF2. I don't care for the game...cure the signature but we also run a Desert Combat and a Desert Combat FX server....this is my prefered game.
I'm hoping a mod will come out soon for BF2 that we will all enjoy as much as we liked DC. We are running a NAW (BF2 mod) to see how it plays.

Feel free to visit us at www.cduclan.com and join us on our Team Speak server as well.