Battlefield Bad Company 2

crowTrobot

E.M.I.
It's in closed beta right now. I just got beta keys and downloading it (yay!). I have never played any of the previous Battlefield games before so this could take some getting used to. I saw the video of the multiplayer rush mode and I was amazed. Anyone else playing the beta?

EDIT:
holy crap Im getting owned by tanks and choppers. lol
RPGs arent enought to take them down.

Last edited:

TWLOHA

Obliviot
I'm playing the beta, I played for a couple of days and now I just play rarely because I want a lto of it to be exciting at release.

crowTrobot

E.M.I.
Well its the best time to get a headstart getting used to the game and finding which weapons/strategies work. Suicide C4s seem to work really well in this game.

CLoNi

Obliviot
It is the first time that I play a Battlefield game :rolleyes: Currently I am lvl 11 :D

I really like it, I am addicted with it :eek: But I really hate that the game crash most of the time (looks like I am not the only one with this problem), thats why I have lost lots of points :mad: Anyways the Beta is going to end this week, so it doesn't matter now :(

snoozebum

Obliviot
They seemed to have fixed the crash to desktop when your vehicle blows. That was nice. A bunch of problems seemed to come from a steam launch as well. I ended up making shortcut from the desktop and running from there. That solved some control and drifting problems. All part of Beta I guess. Other that that a great game. Head and shoulders above COD MW2, I cant believe I wasted money on that.