Battlefield 3 One Year Anniversary Montage by RainMotorsports

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
oyabf3montageposter2.jpg
Reddit - http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3/comments/136kll/battlefield_3_one_year_anniversary_montage_by/

You saw the trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I05wwhaKCE4 now see the video!

YouTube:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3XcqD36TIfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Video is also available in a H.264/WebM stream for HTML 5 compatible browsers on my website or well lack there of at this point. I will get back to that sometime after I get back to enjoying games.

I wont tell you that I am entirely happy, because I am not. It got a little too long but I left out literally everything I could stand to leave out in this broad subject. The music is the main point which if I had more time would have been changed out. I was in search of video that was available for license or free for non commercial use and generally likable. But what I went with just doesn't fit the pace of the video.

Tutorial in recreating the BF3 spawn menu coming soon. Its pretty basic editing but not everyone knows how.

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
That was a great video man! I meant it when I said it was the first that actually makes me want to play the game. That's the kind of video DICE should be using to promote it, and show people what kind of action they could expect.

Very nice production value again, you've got some skills.

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
That was a great video man! I meant it when I said it was the first that actually makes me want to play the game. That's the kind of video DICE should be using to promote it, and show people what kind of action they could expect.

Very nice production value again, you've got some skills.

Thank you for your kind words on the video and here. Everyone has their game. I started back into FPS with the Far Cry demo which I really liked and when I tried out F.E.A.R. Combat which was the multiplayer only free version of F.E.A.R. it played very much like Far Cry. Counter Strike is a very different game and while between the versions they have a different feel overall Counter Strike plays like no modern game.

I would buy CoD alot more often if the price ever dropped. I end up getting them when they hit 10 to 20 on steam sale and the last one I ever got was MW2 for 15. I like single players. But vehicles in any given engine can add a very different dimension to game play especially when there is air vehicles involved. Its pretty funny the things that happen when attempting combat with vehicles.

The skills required to edit this video are pretty minimal or basic out of my total capability. I do recognize that not every person out there has the experience or knowledge but overall it wasn't anything too special. I do intend to do tutorials on editing so gamers out there can learn especially those who always bug me in my community. But next year I intend to step my game up.

My skills in game... I am an average player at best. I fight very very hard to keep my KD at a minimum of 1.0. But every player has his streaks and I got some of them on video! The day I got my 46 and 0 I came home pretty angry and jumped into our air maps server. First round I broke my 13 kill streak record with a 14 and finished the round 17-1 in the mobile AA against my own clan members. I came back and got Blu3 a couple of times with TV missiles the one down town reach around shot was that round. He told me to come gun for him next round and he flew his ass off. It was the day they removed gunner flares and everyone cried they ruined the attack chopper but I had my best round ever. We almost lost the chopper a few times but Blu3 was recruited for one reason. He is a damn good pilot and we wanted to take on the TWL chopper ladder.

Last edited: