Asus Xonar Soundcard Drivers!

Naish

E.M.I.
Strange, I'm able to change channels without issue. I'm runnin build 7068(64bit), not 7000.

And the wallpaper I use is called "Homeworld", and it's one of the user submitted wallpapers off of Interfacelift.com, awesome site for wallpaper.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
And the wallpaper I use is called "Homeworld", and it's one of the user submitted wallpapers off of Interfacelift.com, awesome site for wallpaper.

I agree. It's pretty-much the only wallpaper site I use now.

Kougar

Techgage Staff
Staff member
Strange, I'm able to change channels without issue. I'm runnin build 7068(64bit), not 7000.

Well then, that might have something to do with it. Plenty has been changed since the initial beta build... I guess I will find out for sure once the RC1 build goes live.

I will have to check out that site!

Kougar

Techgage Staff
Staff member

Yeah, that was all the difference in the world.

Apparently they have done some major reworking from the beta to the more advanced versions you were using... I am now using the Windows 7 RC1 build and the exact same ASUS Xonar drivers now work flawlessly. All the control panel interface buttons are also functional, interestingly enough.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Good to hear Kougar, glad things are shaping up. ASUS also recently announced full Windows 7 support on their top flight motherboards, so they seem to be taking things a little more seriously now.

Kougar

Techgage Staff
Staff member
I saw that! They do not offer Windows 7 support on their audio drivers, however. The moment I saw those headlines I had to go and double check. Still, I'm happy that they at least work now. :)