Asus EN7950GT (not ghost recon edition)

ccdarkness

Obliviot

Hello.
I have video card mentioned above..it works fine. the problem is that it's not Ghost Recoon Edition. card looks exactly like any other EN7950GT (some guy with a sword)... but on the box i have a picture with a lady instead of soldier, something wrote in chinese(or thawanese, or japanese:D ) and 512ddr3, hdcp, nvidia, splendid logos... inside of the box i got cd, tv output cables, speed setup book, dvd-vga adaptor... no cd holder from asus. maybe someone else have same version like i do? on asus website i didn't find this one... if i want to connect another en7950gt in SLI, can i buy ghost recon version? is there any diffrence between cards???

thanks...

Attachments

• DSC03533.JPG
    DSC03533.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 575
  • DSC03534.JPG
    DSC03534.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 617

madmat

Soup Nazi
It should be fine, just be aware that if one card is clocked slower than the other the drivers will lower the clock of the faster card to match the slower card.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
The Ghost Recon version is exactly the same card as the one you purchased, but with the game included. Thats all.

ccdarkness

Obliviot
ok, thanks guys ...

i have another question .. after i purshased video card, i had to change PSU. old one did't had cable for PCI-Express Video Cards... but i have only 1cable (4pin instead of molex). if i buy another card, put it in SLI will i need another 4pin??? or it will take enough power for 2cards trough SLI???

thanks...

madmat

Soup Nazi
PCIG cables are 6 pin not four and you'll either need to use a molex to 6 pin adapter or get a new PSU. What are you using now BTW?