Are You Stressed Out by Technology?

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
The fact that technology has become a major part of our lives can't be argued, and for a lot of people, there are few instances in a single day when we're not connected. A major exception might be while in the shower, and for some, even that's not the case, with computers being built right into some models. But is all of this connectivity and device usage a good thing? It depends.

intel_logo_030110.png

Read the rest of our post and then discuss it here!

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
The only thing that stresses me about technology is that I can't keep up with it like I want to but that's how things go.

By the time you buy a piece of hardware it is obsolete.

What a vicious cycle.

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
The only thing that stresses me about technology is that I can't keep up with it like I want to but that's how things go.

What a vicious cycle.
what he said! :)

killem2

Coastermaker
I get stressed out when I buy something that by today's standards should be a common place product, yet still seems to have issues. Windows 7, pc parts. Ect. Just annoys me. It would be like getting a toaster and it doesn't work after 4 peices of bread.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member

What a vicious cycle.

I feel bad for the modders! By the time they finish their full PC mod, the hardware inside it is ancient! :p