Archlord Beta

Jen McPherson

Resident Artist Nerd
I'm not sure how many are watching the MMO scene, but as you know lately MMO's are becoming a dime a dozen, and with less and less 'OOOOMPFH!' and more "pffffttttt *fizzle-pop*'.

Archlord is a new MMO set for release real soon, and will be going into open beta on special for FilePlanet subscribers only on August 11th. You can read more here. http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/archlord/

Question is, will it be just another in a stack of lackluster MMO's? One never knows really. Graphics wise it looks good, but again its the eye candy factor at play. You get to run around saying "I'm pretty, weeeeeee!"... and that's about it. And that's sad when these stunning game worlds could hold so much more entertainment than provided for the buck. If I'm paying $10-$14 a month it better be worth it.

So, question is, anyone planning to try it out? If so, willing to share thoughts on it here? ^^ I'll be giving it a go, since I'm a FP subscriber. I'll voice my honest opinions, of that you can count on. ;)