April Fools!

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I have gathered some of the best April Fools jokes from around the web and posted them in our news. Check them out if you want some laughs.

Be warned though, some links will not make sense if you look at them on April 2 and beyond :)

Ben

Site Developer
orly.jpg

B

Bitpower

I hate April Fools.

April Fools is the worst holiday ever. They should delete it.

April Fools makes my mouth twist and turn into those wierd expressions called laughter.

I oughta sue the guy who invented April Fools for the damage to my cheekbones and my neck from all the laughing and tilting of my head up and down while I laugh.

Yes, yes, I oughta sue em! Down with April Fools.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
YA CRTNLY, I agree.

April Fools has gotten bad really.. it's hard to believe _anything_ that happens that day. When something actually seems out of the usual, you automatically know that it's a joke. They should call it "Funny Day" instead, because the only people who fall for things are people who don't realize what day it is.

B

Bitpower

Well the best joke for April Fools would be people complaining about the damage to their cheekbones from laughing so hard.

You can get sued for anything, so why not get sued for making other people laugh? You damaged my cheekbones! You made me laugh!

hehehehe :)

Disclaimer: The Surgeon General warns that this message may be dangerous to your health. You may fall down from laughing so hard and hurt yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: