Ancient Dell 1907FP

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Here is a really cool monitor mod done with the Dell 1907FP. Many modders try to make things look more modern, but this one made sure the monitor looked antique. Sharp result.

http://steampunkworkshop.com/lcd.shtml

Attachments

• M16.jpg
    M16.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 781

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
One thing I would like to do is to take my 3 Dell 19" monitors, create a custom bezel and join them all together without the side bezels to interrupt the screen. I know that there would be a small gap but nothing like the inch that separates them now when they are side by side. I have done some research but am terrified of the though of destroying one or all of them in the process.

moon111

Coastermaker
One thing I would like to do is to take my 3 Dell 19" monitors, create a custom bezel and join them all together without the side bezels to interrupt the screen. I know that there would be a small gap but nothing like the inch that separates them now when they are side by side. I have done some research but am terrified of the though of destroying one or all of them in the process.

What I'd suggest you do is check out Dell's support site. I'm not sure about flat-panels, but all computers I've come across, they've had pictures/diagrams/discriptions on how things come apart. This sounds like an awesome mod. Personally I thought about getting two and mounting them on my CRT monitor arm.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Thank you Moon, I am going to look into this more... I will either have a great big widescreen monitor... or a pathetic attempt at ruining three good monitors. Thanks!