Aluminus

madstork91

The One, The Only...
I finally gave in and clicked the add on the top of the main page... the case looks sweet enough that I am honestly interested on some level. (albeit a subconsious one that took its time surfacing)

When I clicked the link though and looked at the cases, no specs were really given. Other than it has 7 expandable slots, a side vent, and a 5 1/2" slot. As cases go thats kinda vaugue. They also only have one picture of it. Is radio shack unaware of the standards in online distribution of such an item or what?

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
Looks like an aluminium Chieftec Dragon, which is not a bad thing!
I like this little tidbit:
"Reversible hard drive mounts allows for maximum case modification and cable management"

Wish CoolerMaster would pick up on this! That is one of my primary gripes on their cases. I want the cabling to go behind the cage, and be hidden. 1 way drive rails mean that the cables are exposed to the viewing window.
:(

Looks like a good case, I will be very interested in your impressions on it when you take delivery!

werty316

Partition Master
Very nice case; if my Cheiftec Dragon had the same features (120mm fans, rotated HD rack 90 degrees) I would have kept it.

Last edited:
madstork91 said:
Is radio shack unaware of the standards in online distribution of such an item or what?

Have you been living under a rock for, oh, 20 years or so? :D

About the last time Radio Shack did anything tech-worthy was when the Tandy Sensation was released (486SX @ either 19.66mhz or 29.49mhz, 4mb RAM, 1mb VRAM, 680mb HDD, 8-bit Sounblaster compatible sound, 2400bps modem, 1x CD-rom drive).

Yes, I worked there when it came out, and yes, I still have one.