All American Computers.. An Inside Look

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Dirty hit the nail on the head in his last post. I didn't want to post any details and step on any toes but C3 would have to shoulder a lot of the blame for AACs demise. Some would go with nvidia and I am sure some would go right on Kyle himself. Knowing him though, I dont think he would ever intentianally harm or cheat anyone but as the sayign goes, shit happens.

Either way, its a shame. Not so much because we can no longer drool over the LXS, but rather, that all the hard work that went into well was for the most part, in vain.

I know Kyle and I know his wife. They will be fine. It's all of us who might be lost without the LXS. To bad LXS2 never made it off the ground. It was going to be insane.

U

Unregistered

very sad

Wow this is very sad news.

I lived in Terre Haute a few years ago and had Kyle and his team build a "budget" system for me. I couldn't afford the LXS at the time but I got a screaming gaming computer for around $1900. I have a little more flexibility now, and was going to try to get an LXS system.

I have to say that Kyle and his team were the best. They spent a lot of time even on my "budget" system and were golden any time I had any simple problem. Its incredibly sad to see something as beautiful as this go.

Best of luck to him and his team in their future endeavors.

If anyone finds that they are building systems again somehow, be sure to let me know!

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
It certainly is sad news indeed. I haven't been able to get a hold of Kyle in a while but have heard that he still lives in the TH area... as of a few months ago.

If we hear anything at all concerning any new system builds, we will report it here but between that time and now, we wish him the best.

T

tinha_net

LXS2?

I would like to know if anyone have seen the CAD drawings or the prototype of the LXS2 as I am a big fan of the LXS!

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Sadly those might be difficult to come by. I'm not even sure where Kyle is working right now, so we can't simply e-mail him and ask.