Z2300
creative GIGAWORKS T3

sound card will be
ASUS XONAR D2
creative X-fi music

suggest the best among them

Leshy

Obliviot
dood i know these speakers are downright sexy. but here in INDIA they cost close to 600 USD. these are not worth paying so much for :mad:

Merlin

The Tech Wizard
dood i know these speakers are downright sexy. but here in INDIA they cost close to 600 USD. these are not worth paying so much for :mad:
LOL...Well, Dood ( Dude )
Not many of us know how to buy things in India.....Sorry

Leshy

Obliviot
I have short listed the foll.
Al 5051 z2300 and gigaworks t3 which is the best all are similarly priced 200 usd and the t3 alone is 100 usd more is it worth the money or shall i stick with the above 2
Note; i cant spend more than 300 usd becoz i need to get a sound card also

Last edited:

Kougar

Techgage Staff
Staff member
Either Altec Lansing or the Logitech would get my vote. Having owned both brands in the past I would lean slightly towards the Logitech.

2Tired2Tango

Tech Monkey
I have short listed the foll.
Al 5051 z2300 and gigaworks t3 which is the best all are similarly priced 200 usd and the t3 alone is 100 usd more is it worth the money or shall i stick with the above 2
Note; i cant spend more than 300 usd becoz i need to get a sound card also

Leshy ... Do you have a pretty decent home stereo setup?
For less than $30.00 us you can hook up to that and you just might be surprised how well it will work.

See ...

High End Audio from PC Sources

Also if you're thinking of spending anything over $100 ... you should include non-pc sound equipment in your search. For a long time I used a compact sony stereo on my desk instead of PC speakers... the sound was far better, and it got FM!

Leshy

Obliviot
thankyou for the idea bro i got an optical out and and optical in in my music system
i never even thought of the idea :D

2Tired2Tango

Tech Monkey
thankyou for the idea bro i got an optical out and and optical in in my music system
i never even thought of the idea :D

Even if you can't get hooked up on glass... you can still use the analog "aux" input on the stereo as well. Not as good as optical... but still way better than most PC speakers.

To give you an example... I have a friend who has a PC in one corner of his living room and a really respectable Kenwood system on the opposite wall. He would sit there listening to these squacky plastic things, complaining about the piss poor sound from computers. So one day I went over there with a couple of adaptors, a headphone extension cord (like in the other thread) and hooked it up... Fired up "Axel's Theme" at about 1/4 volume...

:cool: The look on his face was so priceless I couldn't bring myself to ask him to pay for the cords.

Lots of people have computers and stereos in the same room... why they don't hook them together is, well, a bit of a mystery.

Last edited:

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
'Lamborghini Murciélago LP640|| Bentley Flying Spur||
Porsche 997 coupé || BMW 750Li
SWB RR Phantom || BMW M3 Porsche|| Cayenne|| SL55 ///AMG Magma Red || Merc. ML || VW Passat 1956 190D|| comming soon Audi R8(July)'

whoa!! do u own these!!??

Leshy

Obliviot
'Lamborghini Murciélago LP640|| Bentley Flying Spur||
Porsche 997 coupé || BMW 750Li
SWB RR Phantom || BMW M3 Porsche|| Cayenne|| SL55 ///AMG Magma Red || Merc. ML || VW Passat 1956 190D|| comming soon Audi R8(July)'

whoa!! do u own these!!??
not me my dad :p