9800gx2

Hey T-Gage, I'm selling my 9800gx2! I am selling for 450-500$ or Best Offer. It is in mint condition and has served me well for what has been a little over a month of owning this beast of a card. Contents include everything from Original Packaging to driver cd's, ECT. The product is under EVGA'S Lifetime Warrenty so no worries about faulty hardware. If you have any questions at all please feel free to give me a quick hollar at ijlamson@charter.net or contact me here on the forums. I will pay Shipping cost's and will accept all forms of payment. if you would like to view pictures of my card you can look up the 9800gx2 thread in the Graphics Card Section on the forums, you will see the card itself, my system, and how long the card is. If you are wondering why I am selling this card it is because I want to upgrade to the newer GT280 and also I need to pay off a ticket I received this last sunday, lol. Anyways happy bidding:D

b1lk1

Tech Monkey
EVGA's warranty is only applicable to the original owner. It is not transferable to the new owner. Very common misconception. The only way for the card to be covered under warranty is to be sent back to the original owner first and they would have to RMA it.

Kougar

Techgage Staff
Staff member
EVGA's warranty is only applicable to the original owner. It is not transferable to the new owner. Very common misconception. The only way for the card to be covered under warranty is to be sent back to the original owner first and they would have to RMA it.

Aye, unless it wasn't registered or somesuch. This is exactly why I recommend XFX cards, gotta give them props for being the only reseller to offer secondhand-user warranties on their stuff.

b1lk1

Tech Monkey
Actually, it still is not transferrable in any way. EVGA will only offer the warranty to the original purchaser when they register it with their receipt within 90 days. If you wait more than that, the warranty gets cut down to a year. You have to have an original receipt from an official reseller (meaning no ebay) or store for EVGA. Trust me, their warranty is very over-rated. XFX has a far superior warranty as does BFG.

Kougar

Techgage Staff
Staff member
That's what I was saying, gotta give props to XFX. :)

Didn't know eVGA required that registration time limit with a receipt... Antec is similar, except you must have the original receipt at the time of RMA. Not highly likely if you bought it from a brick&mortar store!!

b1lk1

Tech Monkey
EVGA requires you to submit a copy of the original receipt before they will RMA or step-up too.