4:04 - Internet enabled

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
You know the drill - happily minding other peoples business, ranting, sharing dubious links to questionable youtube videos and conversing with others over Sony's latest blunders - then poof, the magic that is the internet is removed from your clutches. No warning, no apathetic email or prompt screen from a generally inconsiderate ISP, just no more internet until it decides otherwise.

46 minutes later after a couple false starts, I'm back online - but not without a sense of humor. First signs of life and a web page loads, at no other time than 4:04 am.

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
LOL if Sony's latest blunder is them doing what the cell phone companies already do lol no point in worrying. Phone companies got the US to uphold arbitration clauses to thwart class actions. Sony is just doing what they know they can do already.

But yeah 404 thats funny if anything is.

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
I love when that happens >.> occasionally at like midnight or so the internet drops. All I know is it damn well better not tomorrow or ill be pissed since I am going to the midnight launch of gears 3.