27 days uptime

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Well, I did better this last round. It ended, not due to stability, but because I was cleaning the inside of the PC and knocked a power cord that somehow shut the PC off. Actual count was 83 days, but whatever. No walls were kicked this time, so I must be learning how to keep calm ;-)

Attachments

• uptime.png
    uptime.png
    226.7 KB · Views: 459

MakubeX

Partition Master
Well, I did better this last round. It ended, not due to stability, but because I was cleaning the inside of the PC and knocked a power cord that somehow shut the PC off. Actual count was 83 days, but whatever. No walls were kicked this time, so I must be learning how to keep calm ;-)

Damn, 83 days, that's a lot of days.

Did the computer feel sluggish after all that time or just as quick as in the beginning?

What did you used the PC mainly for during that time (other than p0rn I mean ;))?

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Naw it wasn't sluggish at all. Once in a while I will log out of KDE and back in to 'refresh' things again, but that's about it. The computer is my work PC... it's the one I sit at for more hours per day than I want to admit ;-)

I'd estimate that within that time, the computer was used at least 1,000 hours, though.