22" 3D Monitor?

Syran

Obliviot
Only at Newegg...

EMCAEBBBB is the code to save $100 from the $699 (-$100)
= $599 is the final OutTheDoor price.
iZ3D is the world's first 3D computer monitor designed for gamers

***Discounted prices and/or promo codes are valid till 04/17/2008.***
Looks like a time limit!

Making its debut on Newegg.com, iZ3D is the world's first 3D computer monitor designed for gamers. The iZ3D displays into-screen and
out-of-screen 3D images with passive polarized glasses, creating a totally immersive viewing experience without eyestrain, spatial disorientation, headache or nausea.

The Monitor comes with three pairs of glasses—two normal pairs and one
clip-on pair (for those with prescription eyewear), power, VGA, and two DVI cables. The 22" monitor requires two DVI outputs and is compatible with many first-person and third person games including Half Life, Call of Duty and World of Warcraft ( to see a full list of iZ3D support games click here), and can also be used to play 3D movies.
http://tested</"> and supported

The monitor is currently Vista and 32-bit OS compatible with plans to make it 64-bit support currently in development. Newegg offers this mind-blowing technology for only $599.99 from April 11th to April 17th.

Supported Games

Interesting... not really sure if I would want something like this or not. Doesn't support my current OS for sure.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Zalman has a pair of monitors with the same functionality. We played around with them for a while at CES but left kind of confused. I personally never got a headache but have heard of others experiencing discomfort after a while. Interesting technology but nothing that really interests me.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I saw Zalman's version at CES last year, and then iZ3D's version at DigitalLife this past fall... and neither did a thing for me. I never quite understood it... I couldn't tell that things were 3D. Rather, things were just not as sharp... I don't see the point of these at all.

Not to mention they are EXPENSIVE.

THUMPer

Coastermaker
i played on these at "Showdown LAN" in 2007 in Indianapolis. They were lame. No real "3D" Don't waste the money

Merlin

The Tech Wizard
i played on these at "Showdown LAN" in 2007 in Indianapolis. They were lame. No real "3D" Don't waste the money
Just a selling gimmick? ...........saying they are 3D
I have two ACERs ....22" and 24" and quite pleased with them.
The 24' is a litttle bright just coming out of the box, I had to tone it down in settings.
But, for the price and quality, I have no complaints at all.

:techgage::techgage: Merlin :techgage::techgage: