15 Kool FireFox Tips!

MacMan

Partition Master
Hey, the link to the 15 Coolest Firefox Tricks, really is KOOL!

With the exception of the Omniweb browser (Absolutely, the best browser that I have ever used, on any platform, PERIOD, hands down!) I used to have a lot of trouble loading certain web sites, especially this one.

I couldn't quite figure out what was causing the problem, but the Firefox tip 12) Speed up Firefox, solved that problem. Now, I can't believe how techgage.com literally jumps out, without the slightest delay.

Thanks for posting the link. I'm have a ball just logging onto techgage just to watch how incredibly fast and problem free it is!

Wielen Danken wirklich; es gibts es zu nett!

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/technology/15-coolest-firefox-tricks-ever.html

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
The speed up Firefox trick is a good one. I've used it for a while and the difference is noticeable.

moon111

Coastermaker
I tried the speed up trick, and it works great. Never thought I'd be offering thanks to a 'Macman' :)

sidenote:
One thing I didn't know until now, my two versions of Firefox impact each other. If I open Firefox 2.0, then click my link for Firefox 3.0 (Gran Paradiso)... it'll just open another Firefox 2.0. To get 3.0 running, I have to close 2.0 first. Making the speed change in 2.0 also did the same in 3.0. I have to stop fixing problems and format/reinstall more often.

MacMan

Partition Master
Thank Rob

I tried the speed up trick, and it works great. Never thought I'd be offering thanks to a 'Macman' :)

sidenote:
One thing I didn't know until now, my two versions of Firefox impact each other. If I open Firefox 2.0, then click my link for Firefox 3.0 (Gran Paradiso)... it'll just open another Firefox 2.0. To get 3.0 running, I have to close 2.0 first. Making the speed change in 2.0 also did the same in 3.0. I have to stop fixing problems and format/reinstall more often.

Thanks for your Thanks Moon111, but the thanks should go to Rob for posting it in the first place. I knew of this trick before but I forgot all about it until Rob posted it.