10 reasons to quit your job

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I don't seek out articles like this, but every so often I feel compelled to read them if I pass them. This is a pretty good one, about quitting your job to get out of the grind and work for yourself. As someone would could never imagine going to the same building every day punching the clock, this article hits home. Of course, there's definitely a difference between someone working a boring call centre job and someone else working at a company that they love, but the fact of the matter is, a lot of people hate their jobs. A lot.

I don't think I agree with everything that's written here, but overall good food for thought.

http://techcrunch.com/2012/05/26/10-reasons-to-quit-your-job-right-now/

OriginalJoeCool

Tech Monkey
I totally agree with the points in the article. However, we live in a money-obsessed world, and having a job is almost considered as important as breathing.

I despise call centres. I worked at various ones for years, thanks to taking computer programming at college.

Now what am I going to do? If I could get paid for playing video games into the wee hours of the morning, I'd be all set. :p