Origin Does Panicky About-Face

madmat

Soup Nazi
Are you talking about the cyber Monday sale? Origin's head honcho said they would have sales but not be doing price drops on games just because they get older. Or at least that's what I took away from it.

eunoia

Partition Master
O.K. I'm exaggerating a bit for effect, but Battlefield 3 at $19.99 is pretty much the definition of:

"Obviously they think it's the right thing to do after a certain amount of time. I just think it cheapens your intellectual property."

Hypocrite. Too bad it's not available on Steam. :rolleyes:

eunoia

Partition Master
Figured you were on top of this, but had to post it in this thread...;)

Doing good! Not really gaming much or updating hardware, missed out on the R9 280s at anywhere near M.S.R.P. so it's a holding pattern right now. The good news is the compy budget is flush, so the next rig is going to annihilate 2560x1440. I'll be back. There will be much rejoicing.:D

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Feel free to post the build here :D

You'll love 1440p. I moved to it not long ago and wish I did sooner. I'd still prefer a 3x1 setup, but I only have room for one of those, and that's for the benchmarking rig. I think more than just the resolution, I love a big 27" monitor. It's not much larger than a 24" but the difference FEELS a lot bigger.